Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Another Looking at Critters Day

Mutterings continued.

The Painted Dog pups have been seen (not by me, but there is photographic evidence that they exist) and there appears to be 7 of them. Like all puppies they are incredibly cute.

I had lunch with Caroline and we went to visit the bub baboon (or is that buboon?) - it was sitting by itself for a while and had a bit of a crawl around in the dirt. Mum and aunties were very close by and Guni (mother) snatched him up when rumbunctious brother Taye got too close.

Good news from scifi.com:

Perlman Preps For Hellboy 2

Ron Perlman, who again plays the red-skinned title demon in Hellboy 2, told SCI FI Wire that the sequel will probably begin production in January 2006 under director Guillermo del Toro. "The Hellboy 2 script was turned in this month, but they do everything in their power to keep me as much in the dark as possible," Perlman said in an interview at the Saturn Awards in Los Angeles. "It was an amazing genesis of how that movie got made, and how the fans embraced it," he added, referring to last year's hit adaptation of Mike Mignola's comic series.

Perlman added that he'll need to get back into his Hellboy shape. "I'm going to definitely take off all the weight I've put on in between," he said. "I went back to being a character actor. I'll be thinner."

As for the sequel's story, Perlman said: "I know that they were looking to get more into the folklore of the character, you know, and less into the pyrotechnics. ... I guess I'll read it when I'm invited to. ... I couldn't even dream beyond what already has been a reality. I mean, you know, everything that's transpired with regard to the depiction, Guillermo's distillation of turning a two-dimensional guy into a three-dimensional guy was far beyond anything I could have dreamed possible. So I'll just defer to him. Happily."

Interesting web site - Terry Pratchett Books.

Another of my 'must watches' on Foxtel - Dead Like Me.

Rain's a'coming - a flock of Calyptorhynchus are heading this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home